Celebrate the Season of Giving by Bringing Joy to Others!
Mummies and daddies, remember the sleepless nights with our babies? Or the joy of seeing them sit up for the very first time? Well, some other mummies and daddies are experiencing this right now – the wonderful gift of Parenthood. For us who are further ahead in the journey, why not share the joy of giving by bringing down your pre-loved clothes, strollers and car seats that baby has outgrown or even toys, books and shoes that are just lying around. Heck! We will even sanitise them for you as long as they are in good working condition. We are accepting pre-loved items at The Joy of Giving booth from 11am – 9pm on 20 & 21 Nov.
Pre-loved items up for grabs on 22 Nov, from 11am – 7pm. For Mummies and Daddies who wish to bring something home, all you need to do is to produce a receipt of purchase (can be anything!) from Baby Baby 2015 to be eligible.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All items must be in good working condition. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any item should it be damaged, defaced, scratched or torn.
2. Items up for grabs are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3. All items cannot be converted to cash or any item from Baby Baby 2015.
4. The Organiser shall not be responsible if the collected item is damaged, defaced, scratched or stolen.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.